Please note that due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we are cancelling all in-person Diabetes Programs until further notice.
Please check the Lowell General Hospital new visitor policy effective September 16.
Circle Health’s Diabetes and Endocrine Center provides a supportive and educational environment to empower patients to take charge of their health. Our Endocrinologists from Circle Health and Lowell General Hospital provide dedicated and high-quality care to patients seeking endocrine services. The state-of-the-art physician practice delivers comprehensive treatment plans and education to all patients, ranging from adolescents to seniors.
The Diabetes and Endocrine Center is located at the Circle Health Dracut facility at 9 Loon Hill Road.
Our team at the Diabetes and Endocrine Center treats a variety of conditions, including but not limited to:
- Type 1 diabetes & Type 2 diabetes
- Impaired glucose tolerance
- Impaired fasting glucose
- Gestational diabetes
- Type 1 & 2 diabetes with pregnancy
- Thyroid nodules
- Diseases of Pituitary Gland
- Diseases of the Adrenal Gland
- High/Low Blood Calcium
- Low Testosterone Conditions
- Excessive Hair Growth Conditions
- Additional endocrine and diabetes related health
The Diabetes and Endocrine Center offers the following procedures in the office to ensure you receive the highest quality of care:
- Thyroid Ultrasonography
- Thyroid Nodule Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsies
Clinical Services & Programs
The Diabetes and Endocrine Center offers comprehensive education and support groups in many forums, including:
- Comprehensive Treatment Planning
- Medical Nutrition Therapy – Individualized Nutrition Prescriptions
- Diabetes Self-Management Education/Training
- Insulin Pump Therapy
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring services
- Gestational Diabetes
- Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes Management Support Groups
- Community Education Programs
For more information about Circle Health's diabetes care and services, visit diabetesandendocrinecenter.com