See our updated Over-the-Counter medication listing effective May 2020. We also have new lower prices on Joy CBD oil!
The Circle Health Pharmacy located at the Lowell General Hospital main campus provides fast, convenient prescription services and over-the-counter medications for our community members, patients, and staff. We offer easy refill options day or night by mobile app, online, or by consulting a member of our pharmacy team during our extended business hours.
Located at the Lowell General Hospital main campus, the Circle Health pharmacy offers:
- Express refills on the go with mobileRx Pharmacy app (accessible on iPhone and Android™ devices)
- Convenient location with designated parking – no trips to outside drug stores
- On-site pharmacist to answer any questions you have about your medication
- Competitively priced prescriptions
- A large selection of competitively priced over-the-counter medications, wellness products and convenience items. View our list of over-the-counter products
- Meds-to-Beds Service for patients to fill prescriptions prior to leaving hospital
- Most insurance plans accepted
- We fill prescriptions for pets (for human medications prescribed for pets, such as Prednisone and Xanax)
- A full selection of gift cards. We have gift cards available for restaurants, businesses, Amazon, as well as Visa and Mastercard.
The Circle Health Pharmacy is conveniently located in the Dahod main lobby, Lowell General Hospital main campus (in the back of the gift shop). For your convenience, designated parking for pharmacy customers is located directly in front of the Dahod main lobby.
CLOSED LABOR DAY Monday 9/6
How to fill a prescription at the Circle Health Pharmacy
- Download MobileRx Pharmacy in your app store for easy express refills!
- Fill your prescription online
How to transfer a prescription to the Circle Health Pharmacy
To transfer prescriptions from a local retail pharmacy to the Circle Health Pharmacy, bring your medication bottle(s) or call with the prescription number, name, and phone number of the pharmacy where your prescriptions are currently on file. We’ll take care of the rest!