Expertise to Keep Your Workforce Healthy
Occupational Medicine COVID-19 Services
- COVID-19 testing
- Return to work clearance for employees exposed or recovering from COVID-19
- Clinical care for employees who are sick and need evaluation
- Respiratory Clearance and fit testing for N-95 respirators
- Support for screening of employees at the start of work
- Employee wellness education during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Education for clients to perform their own fit-testing and screening for employees
COVID-19 Employer Support
Circle Health Urgent Care provides enhanced COVID-19 services to help support local businesses and municipalities comply with the Mandatory Safety Standards for Workplaces set forth by the Baker-Polito Adminstration. We understand the challenges faced by local businesses during this pandemic. Our experts are here to offer clinical care, testing, and education based on current guidelines from the state of Massachusetts and the CDC to help reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission to employees and customers.
Overview of Employer COVID-19 Services
Return to Work Exams
Services include telemedicine consultation and COVID-19 testing if required. If you have any questions regarding the pricing of COVID-19 services, please email our Occupational Medicine team or call 978-458-6868.
If COVID-19 testing is required
- Employees will be scheduled for an appointment (same day depending on availability) at our testing site located at Circle Health Urgent Care - Tewksbury, 1574 Main Street.
- Once results are received, employees will receive follow up counseling about results, what symptoms require further medical care and how to keep other employees and family members safe. A return to work authorization will be provided.
If COVID-19 testing is not required
- Employee will have a telemedicine consult with a provider to review symptoms and discuss precautions to take when they return to work.
Respirator and PPE fit testing services
- Fit testing for N95 respirators.
- Educational training for employers to perform their own on-site fit testing and screening services.
- Fit testing and training can be held in clinic or on-site at your business.
Employee Wellness in the COVID-19 Pandemic
We can provide on-site personalized training relevant to your occupational setting to help keep employees safe using basic CDC recommended infection prevention measures.
Wellness trainings include recommendations on how to stay safe in public settings, and what to do if an employee or family member has symptoms or a possible exposure. Trainings also include strategies to protect mental health during the challenges of a pandemic emergency.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm
Occupational Medicine visits are by appointment only. Please call 978-458-6868 or email.
Circle Health Urgent Care - Tewksbury is now offering walk-up COVID-19 testing. Please call 978-323-5945 to schedule an appointment or book online here or at any of our other three Urgent Care locations: