Please note ALL four Circle Health Urgent Care locations will be open from 8:00am-4:00pm on Monday, May 29th in observance of the Memorial Day holiday. The last patient registered will be at 3:30pm.
Circle Health Urgent Care offers vaccinations by appointment only for patients 18 and older.
A physician order is required and appointments are available Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm. There is an out-of-pocket cost for vaccines and appointments can be made by calling Central Scheduling at 978-937-6023. A physician order is not required for the flu vaccine.
- Flu - regular and high dose
- Hepatitis A adult
- Hepatitis A/B (Twinrix)
- Hepatitis B- Heplisav and Energix (Two dose and three dose series are both available)
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Meningococcal vaccine – (Groups A, C, Y, and W)
- Measles, Mumps & Rubella (MMR) combination vaccine
- TDAP (Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Whooping Cough) combination vaccine