Join Our Circle Today!
Circle Health strives to be one of the best integrated community healthcare delivery systems in the country. In order for us to achieve this goal, we need the very best medical staff caring for patients at our great community-based practices and at our award-winning Lowell General Hospital. This means hiring exceptional providers who are passionate about and committed to patient care with a desire to make us better every day.
To protect patients, physicians, staff, visitors, and the community from the COVID-19 infection, vaccination for COVID-19 is mandatory for employment unless an exemption is granted for medical or religious reasons.
Hot Jobs at Circle Health
Westford Family Medicine
Are you a Family Physician looking to make an impact in community healthcare? Just 45 minutes from Boston, join our collaborative team at Westford Family Medicine.
- Hospital employed opportunity with supportive leadership team – stability, security, and support!
- Assume an existing patient panel with this collaborative practice and its surrounding communities (local families are ready for you!)
- Ideal schedule and hours are 4 days/week, 32 patient contact hours and 8 administrative
Merrimack Valley Cardiology
North Chelmsford, MA
Are you a physician looking to make an impact in community healthcare? Just 45 minutes from Boston, join our collaborative team at Merrimack Valley Cardiology
- Hospital employed opportunity with supportive leadership team
- Well-established practice that has served the Greater Lowell community for many years and is part of an integrated community healthcare delivery system
- Cohesive team including 13 physicians and 5 NPs
- Ideal schedule and hours are 4 ½ days/week at 40 hours (average will be 9 days in the office or hospital bi-weekly)
- Candidate would assist in shared call coverage
Cancer Care Associates
Join our world-renowned team of specialists offering collaborative, compassionate care for the community. This opportunity strategically supports a long-term transition plan to provide care for a well-established panel in solid tumor with minimal hematology oversight.
- Collegiate, mid-sized group that supports both autonomy and collaboration
- Strong support staff with dedicated care teams to include a nurse and an APP
- Outpatient schedule program with reliable scheduling
- Onsite clinical research opportunities
- Well-designed patient scheduling to provide the optimal care experience to patients and their families
- Established interdisciplinary programs to include tumor boards, onsite radiation, radiation oncology and a large infusion center