Circle Health Urgent Care - Tewksbury part of the Circle Health Tewksbury campus
1574 Main Street, Tewksbury, MA, 01876
OPEN Wednesday, November 24, 8:00am-8:00pm and
OPEN 8:00am-4:00pm Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
CLOSED Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day
X-ray hours as follows:
NOTE: Patient Service Center hours: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-7:00pm
Online and phone scheduling have been suspended, even with a physician referral.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING WAIT TIMES
- Due to extremely high volumes of patients awaiting COVID-19 testing and care, wait times may be longer than usual.
- You will first check in and then be called back to register.
- Patients with COVID-19 symptoms are instructed to wait in their vehicles. There may be many patients ahead of you, even if the waiting room does not appear busy.
- We follow all cleaning and sanitation guidelines put forth by the CDC, which requires extra time for exam room preparation.
- If you are here for a COVID test, please allow about 2 hours for your appointment to allow for processing time of your test and clinical evaluation.
To Get a COVID-19 Test:
Due to the increased need for testing in the community, all patients with physician orders for pre-op COVID-19 testing, or patients referred for testing by their provider (due to symptoms or for travel) will go to the Saab Building Pre-Procedure COVID-19 Testing Center at the Lowell General Saints Campus. Patients MUST HAVE an order from their surgeon or primary care physician and call Central Scheduling at 978-937-6023 to make an appointment. Learn more.
For other testing needs, a provider (MD or PA/NP) visit at one of our four Urgent Care locations is REQUIRED in order to have a COVID test due to exposure or symptoms. A provider visit is not required for travel purposes. Testing is available on a walk-in basis.
Illness and Injury
Circle Health Urgent Care in Tewksbury provides care for non life-threatening conditions and other ailments that require prompt medical attention, such as: allergies, serious cuts and scrapes, severe colds, flu, bronchitis or sinus infections, rashes, sprains or possible fractures, stings and bites, minor burns, or conditions needing X-rays or laboratory tests. Other services at this location include Travel Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
Remember, if you are in active labor or experiencing a life threatening event (including but not limited to chest pain, heart attack, stroke, difficulty breathing or active bleeding), immediately call 911 or go to your nearest hospital emergency department.
Read our Circle Health Urgent Care Brochure.
Primary care provider: Tewksbury Family Health.