For Your Health magazine
"For Your Health" is Circle Health's free magazine, which is published several times a year, providing you and your family with information to help you make good health decisions.
In this issue, you will learn about:
- A Lowell woman’s life-changing experience with the Breast Cancer Risk Assessment Program at the new Women’s Wellness Center, where she caught breast cancer in its earliest and most treatable stage.
- A spotlight on heart health, including AFib, cardiac rehab, and a series of programs sponsored by the Cardiac Cares Fund.
- A Q&A with Dr. Jennifer Murzycki, Chief of the Pediatric Hospitalist Program, about common winter viruses in kids.
- A look at Lowell General Hospital’s sister hospital relationship with two charity hospitals in Cambodia, and why a group representing the hospital recently traveled across the world to see the impacts of that relationship in person.
- A spotlight on women’s health, focused on cancer screenings women shouldn’t miss.