For Your Health magazine
"For Your Health" is Circle Health's free magazine, which is published several times a year, providing you and your family with information to help you make good health decisions.
In this issue, you will learn about:
- Through struggle, we become stronger - a message from our CEO.
- How Lowell General Hospital has achieved Magnet Recognition for Nursing Excellence for a third consecutive time, something only 2% of all hospitals in the country can say.
- Why addressing the mind and body was key to weight loss success for a Tewksbury dad.
- WomenHealth and OB/GYN Associates joined together as Circle Healthy OB/GYN and expanded their services throughout the Merrimack Valley.
- A Q&A with Dr. Miguel Ariza, Medical Director of the Diabetes and Endocrine Center discusses the impacts of mental health on managing diabetes.
- Circle Health Urgent Care: Your community resource for COVID-19 Testing Services.
- Online Courses & Virtual Support Groups.