Circle Health is pleased to announce the opening of Circle Health Pediatrics located at 49 Atwood Road, Suite 3, in Pelham, NH.
Board-certified pediatrician Dr. James Goodman is excited to provide convenient, compassionate, and high-quality pediatric care to families in Pelham and the surrounding communities. Dr. Goodman’s care philosophy is centered around preventive care and health maintenance for newborns to young adults. He believes it’s important for parents to share good health practices with their children, and our team is here to help guide parents through all the stages of their child’s development.
Also, as part of the Circle Health network, our staff has a direct line into specialists at Lowell General Hospital to ensure your child receives the highest level of specialty care if needed.
Circle Health Pediatric services include:
- Newborn Care
- Well Child Care for Adolescents and Teens
- Prevention and Treatment of Childhood Illness
- School, Camp and Sport Physicals
- Dietary/Nutrition Guidance
- Referrals to Specialty Physicians as Needed
- 24-hour Physician Coverage in Case of Emergency
For more information, call 978-322-6930 or visit https://ww.circlehealthpediatrics.com.