COVID-19 updates - Testing & Treatment available at our Urgent Care locations. 

Rapid RSV testing and telemedicine/virtual visits are NOT available at our Urgent Care locations.

COVID-19 SMART Health Card

Massachusetts residents who were vaccinated in-state can now request, view, and/or print their own COVID-19 SMART Health card. This will allow those who have received the COVID-19 vaccine the ability to create a digitally formatted certification with a QR Code that verifies their immunization status.

To access your vaccination record, visit My Vax Records ( and follow a few easy steps. You will be asked to enter your name, date of birth and an email or cell phone number. When filling out the online request form, please be sure to try using both your email and cell phone number to retrieve your vaccination record. It can take up to 24 hours to receive confirmation that your records were located in the Massachusetts  Immunization Information System (MIIS).

Once you receive a confirmation, you must click on the link within 24 hours to retrieve your record. Then you can print it out or download a screen shot to your phone which will provide easy access whenever you need proof of vaccination. The QR Code can also be uploaded to the Health app on Apple and Android phones, or an app created by the non-profit that designed the SMART Card system: The Commons Project (

Lowell General Hospital is working with the state to provide complete vaccination records for everyone we vaccinated. If you were vaccinated at Lowell General Hospital or at our Mass Vaccine Program on Pawtucket Boulevard and your records are not available on the state’s website at this time, please try submitting another request through the state’s website in about a week.

Please note: The My Vaccine Records portal will only provide you with a digital record for vaccines that have been reported to MIIS, which only includes those immunizations your healthcare providers reported to Massachusetts. If you need a record of vaccines you received from the federal government or obtained in another state, you'll need to contact whoever administered those vaccines.