The Pharmacy located at the Tufts Medicine Lowell General Hospital main campus provides fast, convenient prescription services and over-the-counter medications for our community members, patients, and staff. We offer easy refill options day or night through your myTuftsMed portal, or by consulting a member of our pharmacy team during our extended business hours.
Need help signing up for the myTuftsMed portal? Click here
Located at the Lowell General Hospital main campus, the pharmacy offers:
- Convenient location with designated parking – no trips to outside drug stores
- On-site pharmacist to answer any questions you have about your medication
- Competitively priced prescriptions
- A large selection of competitively priced over-the-counter medications, wellness products and convenience items. View our list of over-the-counter products
- Meds-to-Beds Service for patients to fill prescriptions prior to leaving hospital
- Most insurance plans accepted
- We fill prescriptions for pets (for human medications prescribed for pets, such as Prednisone and Xanax)
- A full selection of gift cards. We have gift cards available for restaurants, businesses, Amazon, as well as Visa and Mastercard.
The Pharmacy is conveniently located in the Dahod main lobby, Lowell General Hospital main campus (in the back of the gift shop). For your convenience, designated parking for pharmacy customers is located directly in front of the Dahod main lobby.
How to fill a prescription at the Pharmacy
- Fill your prescription through your myTuftsMed portal
How to transfer a prescription to the Pharmacy
To transfer prescriptions from a local retail pharmacy to the Pharmacy, bring your medication bottle(s) or call with the prescription number, name, and phone number of the pharmacy where your prescriptions are currently on file. We’ll take care of the rest!