- Tests are only available BY CALLING 978-323-5945 for an appointment.
- Do NOT use online scheduling for a COVID-19 test.
- We are once again able to provide travel-related COVID-19 testing for $150.
Traveling to another country, whether you are visiting family, sightseeing or working, can be an exciting adventure. Part of planning for an international trip includes protecting your health from possible infections that could make you sick, as well as taking precautions against other problems such as traveler’s diarrhea and altitude sickness.
Our medical providers at Circle Health Urgent Care in Billerica, Dracut, Tewksbury, and Westford can guide you on how to stay healthy so that you and your family can have an enjoyable trip free from illness. We offer comprehensive medical services for adults and children who are traveling to other countries, including necessary vaccinations and prescriptions for recommended medications. We also provide education on food and water safety and tips for preventing bites from disease-carrying mosquitos.
Travel medicine services are made by appointment only:
- 12:00pm (noon)-6:00pm, Monday-Sunday, at our Urgent Care location in Billerica.
- 10:00am-6:00pm, Monday-Sunday, at our Urgent Care locations in Dracut, Tewksbury and Westford.
In order to provide you with the best possible service, please fill out our Travel Vaccination Questionnaire online here at least 48 hours before your scheduled appointment.
Appointments that do not have a completed questionnaire on file will need to be rescheduled.
Vaccinations we offer:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR)
- Poliomyelitis (Polio)
- Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis (Tdap) — Tdap Vaccine Clinics at Lowell General Hospital
- Yellow Fever — due to a national shortage, we do not carry the Yellow Fever vaccine at this time
We also offer prescriptions for anti-diarrheal, anti-malarial and altitude sickness medicines.